17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick review



Price: £4.49

I have this in the shade Cookie. I nearly purchased one of the other colours that were slightly redder but since I have so many lip products in that shade, I thought I would go with this. It’s still my usual berry colour but with more of a brown tone to it and I love it.

Here it is without flash and below it, with flash.




This lipstick is very moisturising. If you love to wear lipstick during the winter but often suffer from dry lips, then this would be perfect for you. Since it’s so sheer, I would describe it as a tinted lip balm but in stick form, which is what’s so great about it. You still get the great colour but since it’s not so intense as your normal lipstick, you can apply it without a mirror, whilst still having the lovely packaging in the form of a lipstick.

Once applied, your lips are left with a lovely sheen and a hint of the colour you have chosen. You can layer it to darken it or quickly swipe it over your lips for less noticeable colour. If, like me, you like to wear lipliner all over your lips (which can often result in them looking a little dry), then this is great to apply over the top to moisturise your lips a little.

Below (without flash) I am wearing it alone, which gives me a ‘my lips but better’ look.




With flash.


I will definitely be purchashing this in other shades but I am extremely happy with the shade I have and would definitely recommend trying this one first if you haven’t purchased this product already.


3ate4 fashion & inspiration blog

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop