Purederm Deep Cleansing Nose Strips review



Price: £1.99
Size: 0.01 kg/6 strips
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, PVP, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aqua, Silica, Alcohol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.

Having tried so many nose strips that are available out there, I've deemed these to be the best and an added bonus is they're also the cheapest.

If you're not familiar with nose strips, they remove unwanted dirt and oils from your nose area that cause blackheads. I can't always see the blackheads on my nose but when I use these, they always manage to remove some and I'm sure the makeup I wear every day is one factor causing them. I really do notice a difference when I've used one of these; my skin is visibly clearer and my makeup applies a lot easier.

Nose strips are very easy to use, you simply have to wet your nose with warm water to help open your pores, peel the strip from the clear plastic and place it on your nose rubbing out all the bubbles so it's smooth. You then leave the strip on for around 15 minutes until it's hard and then you peel it off to reveal any blackheads and dirt stuck on the strip.

I've tried so many that cost a lot more than these and they do not stick or remove anything at all. I get mine from bodycare but I've also seen them in Savers. I really recommend using them once a week, you really will notice the difference.


3ate4 fashion & inspiration blog

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop