Time for a change



I've been rather busy lately and haven't had the time to update this blog as much as my other one but I thought I'd post a quick webcam shot of my new hair colour; I've had it like it a couple of months now and I love it. At first it was a little ashy looking because of how blonde it was before but I expected that since I've had my hair dark a couple of times before. I figured if other natural blondes like Angelina Jolie and Dita Von Teese can keep up with it long term then I can, too, plus, it's always in a lot better condition when it's darker.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year! I've been using a few new products I shall post reviews on soon; one I’m loving in particular but I don't even need to use it much anymore as it's worked so well.


3ate4 fashion & inspiration blog

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop