Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara review



Price: £1.99

I've purchased this mascara quite a few times now and it's one that I know I can always rely on and go back to when I don't feel like testing out any other mascaras. It has everything I look for in a mascara; it’s waterproof, cheap and the size of the wand is perfect. I tend to go for larger wands and although this isn't as big as I usually like, it's still a reasonable size and it helps the mascara go on easily.

Boots claim that 'Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara defines the lashes at the same time as being waterproof and smudge resistant.' and I can't say I disagree. It has never smudged when I've been wearing it but at the same time, it can easily be removed with a makeup wipe.

Below are my lashes after a couple of coats.



As you can see, it both separates and lengthens my lashes and isn't clumpy whatsoever.

At £1.99 I think it's worth trying out as it's not often you come across mascara that's so affordable and performs really great, too.

Natural Collection products are available from Boots; they have quite a range of mascaras so if you're not after a waterproof one, then I'm sure all the others work just as well.


3ate4 fashion & inspiration blog

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop