Mac Atlantic Blue with Plumage and Update


Update: What I've been upto and doing. .. .

Hello Pretty followers,

Hope you guys have had a good week. I know its been ages since I last posted on about what I have been getting upto, I've been extremly rushed off my feet everything has been hectic at the moment. I finally managed to get myslef a decent new camera! yay a Canon IXUS 105 12.1 mp. I've been playing around with the settings abit.

I still miss my samsung camera I really loved it unfortunatly it kept breaking down by showing streaky images the pictures would come out overly exposed. I sent it back for checks in the end it was to do with some funny software problem. So far I'm quite pleased with the Canon..

And lastly but not leastly I've got some Good News! I've enrolled onto a Make up course which lasts for 4 weeks it starts in April so I'm really excited about that. I've always been passionate about makeup so I cant wait for that course to start ;)

Hope you guys have been keeping well and here is my latest FOTD Enjoy.. ;


Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation Nc40

Lotion: Dove Body Silk Lotion

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Mac Atlantic Blue , Mac Plumage, Mac Vanilla Pigment, Mac BlackTrack Fluideline

Cheeks: Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Mac Blunt, Dallas Benefit

Liquid Liner: Miss Sporty

Mascara: Bourjois Clubbing Mascara

Lips: Inglot Lipstick 301


Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Shu Uemura Lashes with Diamonds



"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true” .. . ..


Adorable Minnie wanted to show off her pretty eyes and say a quick hello :)



Relaxing after a long adventurous day out isn't she just a cutie pie



Thanks for stopping by and Stay Inspired ;)

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop