Mac Full Fuchsia with Sunny Weekend Snaps


As the sun popped out this weekend I dedcided to go out for a walk and enjoy the sun while its out those of you who know me must already know I love my bright pink lipsticks espicially during spring or when summer is just round the corner. Whenever I wear bold or dark lipsticks I usually like to keep the rest of my make up quite neutral and let my lips do all the talking ;)

On my lids I have applied Mac Studio Fix Powder. And Benefit Hoola as contour with Benefit Dallas to the apple of my cheeks. I also grabbed this gorgeous fuchsia capri trouser from Zara I couldn't help but fall in the love with the colour its not that bright but I guess in the sun it came out pretty bright I dont mind too much as I love pink! ;)

Onto the Snaps Enjoy ;)





 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop