I missed you Summer...


1 week to go till my Makeup course starts wohoo I'm really excited about it.

I thought I'd share with you this top I bought recently from Warehouse in Debenhams it was the only one left in a size 10! So I had to get it I didnt bother waiting for it to hit the sale. I really love the material its something you can wear out and about or to t
he beach!

Once it gets warmer I'm definatly rockin
g this one on the beach. I am in looove with it, its so pretty let me know what you guys think.

Enjoy ;)


Top: Warehouse
Leggings: Primark
Brown Ankle Boots: Zara
Ring: Dorothy Perkins

Oh my goodness I dont why I'm looking so severly tanned :S

There is nothing like walking to get the feel of a countryside.
A fine landscape is like a piece of music it must be taken at the right tempo..


lol I'm bringing my flexibility into this pose :p

Thanks For Visiting :)

 
Design by Blogger | Celebrity Fashion Shop